Waking the Beast Waking the Beast

Very nice rhythm work

I admire your rhythm guitars, they really keep the song going, yet they make the song sound so awesome! Don't know why you would decide to delete this :p
The double kick drums are wicked when the come in! Hopefully I get a review from you sometime! 5/5 10/10

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Thanks very much. Glad you like the song.
Already been by your house. :)

Thanks for another awesome review~!\m/

The Inferno (BJRA+SMM) The Inferno (BJRA+SMM)

Armored bears in space with laser guns

I can't begin how to describe this space metal crossover :p
It's got the awesome heavy metal feel, yet feels epic spacey at the same time. Very nice work!

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Thanks very much. It was easy to find some metal for it, BJRA did a great job on the track!
Thanks for the review, and glad you like it\m/

Departing Chaos Departing Chaos

Nice and heavy

I really like the feel of the overall sound. It's slow, but the rhythm, melody and guitar distortion really give the drive. It has a really nice heroic feel to it, and I like it!

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Thanks a lot!. Since the guy on youtube won't be using it, I thought about putting it here. haha. Glad you dig, and thanks for the review.\m/

. Game Over . . Game Over .

Very nice soft piece

I really like the calamity and surrealism in this track. I almost think of when I was a widdle kid having cotton candy and dreaming of unicorns and rainbows. Every sound in the song almost has a purpose, like those little blips in the background. Everything falls upon the other with a good sense of unity. Kudos, I'm not normally into soft and mellow tracks, but this one is really beautiful to hear.

Xenoscape responds:

calamity and surrealism seems to be a pretty good way to describe it! I'm sometimes much better with the music than the words to describe it so thank you.

Empire Underground Empire Underground

Nice drum patterns

I like the drum patterns used in the piece, expecially during the fills. However the synth is a bit overpowering at times, drowning the rest of the song. Also the drum kit choice is not quite to my taste, the snare is a little too sharp in my opinion. However, just sitting and listening to the rest of the track, is quite the surreal experience. Good work!

LightKeeper responds:

Hey, thanks for the review. :P I love how you commented on the drums, that made my day. I'm a drummer, and naturally I try to make the drums the highlight of most of my music whilst adding great melodies too. Most people blow right by the percussion and I never feel it gets the appreciation it deserves, but you noticed so I thank you largely on that.

As for the higher pitched snare, that's exactly what I wanted. I guess it's about preference and as long as I know I got the sound I was looking for I'm happy. It may have been able to have been toned down just a tad lower of a frequency though. :P

Thanks for pointing out the synth power as well. I have a lot of trouble equalizing the sound from each instrument, and while I did a great job for the most part with this track, letting me believe that it's perfect would just be too easy. Don't let me slide.

Thanks for the warm review AndMyRuneaxe!

Ws Ft Tomb Dex & IG - This Is Ws Ft Tomb Dex & IG - This Is

Nice beats

This is a really nice piece of work. I'm normally turned off by most rap music due to their nature, but this track really hits the spot (it's not about doing crack and banging hos, etc). The the laid back tune goes well with the lyrical portion, and the vocalists all have their unique touch to the piece.

Zelda Song of Storms Remi Zelda Song of Storms Remi

...

I came. Thank you very much sir!

Artistic Rendition of Insanity Artistic Rendition of Insanity

Nice

Very neat interpretation of insanity! The glitching and drum programming goes so well with the idea! 5/5 10/10

TkJ - Broken Amen TkJ - Broken Amen

Nice DnB work

This is a prime example of some good DnB. What really irks me is that some of the stuff in DnB sometimes isn't really DnB, mostly because some newb in FL keeps submitting garbage into the DnB list.

However this track has some mad automation going on with the drum effects, and is quite the interesting listen.

Tome89 responds:

There's no automation at all. Says generative.

Thanks for revn